giovedì 23 ottobre 2008

Movie Evening!-The Holiday-

First of all: I didn't want watch this movie...
I don't know why, 'cause I love almost every movie...But with this I didn't have a "crush"
And now...I LOVE this Movie!
The Holiday is a comedy about love and lovers...I guess that here we can find the most usual figure of lovers.
So, we have the sweet Iris and her one way love for Jasper.
And Amanda the apparently strong lady who can't love.
The girls switch their houses and finally they can reorganize the total mess of their life.
Amanda falls withGraham, Iris's brother; while Iris, after knowing the old Arthur, falls with Miles.
Actually, the story is more complicated as I write it, but if you want know more, watch the movie!!

I really appreciated the cammeo of Dustin Hoffman! (also the fake trailer with James Franco and Lindsey Loan!)

You're supposed to be the leading lady in your own life, for God's sake!
Iris

Nessun commento: